CVV on KGNU: Thursday 11/6 8:35 AM

Sorry for the short notice, but at least Ralph Shnelvar and I will be on KGNU (88.5fm Boulder) tomorrow morning at 8:35am (Thu 11/6/03)

We will be talking about the CVV citizens group. I will have a copy of our current statement and key points handy. I will also promote the meeting next week.

If someone else wants to join us, please contact me ASAP!

I don't believe that the program is call-in, but I believe a call-in show on democracy will follow.

It should also be available by archive after the program.

Thanks!

Joe