Re: buy that man a beer

Thank you all for your kind words. It's enough to make me consider maybe even having one!

I'm honored to be able to be spokesperson for this group, but that's all it is...everything in those slides was created by the citizens who have gotten involved in this process and done the real work of pushing every aspect of our work on this issue into the forefront. And, without the fact that so many people have been working so hard on this, even with the same slides my words couldn't have meant as much.

Thanks to everyone who has put so much time, attention, effort and thought into this crucial issue for our nation!

I guess that means I get to buy all of you a beer, too! ;-)

So when and where?

Joe