Last chance

  1. Please send a brief note to the Commissioners.  Contact information is on the CAMBER website at http://www.users.qwest.net/~alkolwicz/contacts-bouldercounty.htm   E-mail a letter to the editors too.

§         The County must not purchase new voting equipment until:

    1. the proposal and evaluations are written down,
    2. citizens have a chance to read, evaluate and comment on the written proposal,
    3. questions are answered,
    4. national and state standards are approved, and
    5. the system is proven to be secure, reliable and verifiable.

§         We have a conflict of goals.  Election officials want to make things easier for themselves.  Voters want an election system we can trust.

  1. Thursday the 29th is a really big day.  The commissioners are going to hear the recommendations of the Clerk and the vendor, and then take instant public comments.

§         It’s an outrage.  Nothing has been written down.

§         We’re asking people to write, call and attend the meeting on Thursday at 2 p.m.  We hope that you will do this, and encourage all of your friends to do so too.

§         Today’s Camera has an opinion article that we very much endorse.  You can find it and more information by going to our website www.users.qwest.net/~alkolwicz

We each must do our part to ensure that our election system is trustworthy.

It only takes a couple of minutes to send brief e-mails.  Contact information is a click away.

We must not purchase any voting system yet.

Al

Al Kolwicz

CAMBER - Citizens for Accurate Mail Ballot Election Results

2867 Tincup Circle    Boulder, CO 80305

303-494-1540

AlKolwicz@xxxxxxxxx

www.users.qwest.net/~alkolwicz