Re: Commissioners pass the buck; Plan Boulder meet tomorrow on voting systems

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Evan Daniel Ravitz wrote:

> Paul, if they do the usual and do it in .pdf or other problematic
> format, could you scan it in for us on the list?

Hi Evan,

Most of the contract is in PDF format; there are a few TIFFs.  I'd be
happy to extract this text for you in ASCII form if you like -- it will be
pretty raw but the basics should be readable.  If this works for you, let
me know and I will post them on the web site along with the PDFs.

- Paul