for recycling: HB1227: vote NO - institute hand checks and recounts instead

It seems that some email clients (like Outlook) make it really hard to
use email addresses provided in the body of a message.

This should be easier.  Just view the attached message,
and do a "reply all", and take out my address.  You should
be left with the addresses of the senators.

Then edit the contents to reflect your own priorities, and
change the subject line also to show that you aren't just
mindlessly forwarding something along.  That makes it
more relevant and interesting to the senators.

Since we want to get good at this sort of thing, let me know if this
works well for you, or if you run into problems.

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
Signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  GPG/PGP Keyid: 2C9EBA60
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Honorable Senator:

There is a bill coming up Thursday which will undermine the democratic
process in Colorado.  Colorado is already one of only two states where
recounts are rigged in a way that makes them almost meaningless.

HB1227 will make it even easier for elections to be stolen.

There was a close vote in committee.  We do not yet have the benefit
of the expertise of the National Institute of Standards and Technology
(NIST) on the many recent controversies regarding voting systems.  But
it is already abundantly clear to me that most systems are highly
vulnerable, and the ability to do hand-counted verification or recount
of elections is critical to voter confidence and accurate elections.

Please vote against this terrible bill.

Neal McBurnett                 http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
4025 Evans Dr
Boulder, CO 80303