Re: Improving the LAT (Re: Bad ballot markings)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Neal McBurnett wrote:

But we do need to know that the system doesn't do crazy things, or
crash, when given unusual ballots, and the staff needs training in how
to handle them.

So we need to know that blank ballots as printed won't crash/slow down the system. Obviously no such test was set up before packaging the badly printed ballots. This is closer to bureaucratic/corporate incompetence than the fault of CVV.
So is Burrus seeking a scapegoat instead of speaking the truth.

Lou

--
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
-- Albert Einstein