Re: counting methods

I know this may be considered increasingly off-topic, but NPR just had
a story noting that the Iraqi elections use Proportional
Representation.

Here are some web sites discussing the pros and cons:

 http://www.cfr.org/background/background_iraq_electionplan.php

 http://www.settingtheworldtorights.com/node/353

 http://www.meforum.org/article/608

-Neal