RE: How can Neal say Boulder's election was accurate

Excellent suggestion Joe! I keep telling people that our country did not
start out with secret ballot, but few believe it.

Not only did the voter verbalize their vote, but often the judge inquired
with the voter for what reason they'd made their choice? A test of the voter
to find out if this was their choice, or someone else's.

I'd *vote* for this.

SG

[|>] ----
<tongue-in-cheek>How about we go back to verbal voting in front of
election judges with a fully public hand marked tally sheet, at least
then you better be willing to stand by your vote -- the ultimate in
voter verification for voters of diverse abilities -- and after all,
our ballots aren't secret anymore anyway.</tongue-out>
[|>]