Are we asking people to boycott the City election?

Folks,

There was discussion about asking voters to boycott the Boulder
special election awhile ago.

Today's Camera says the ballots are in the mail. if we're serious,
we need to tell people. i have the emails of the 140 who signed up
to hand count the nov. election as well as personal lists. We'd also
need to write letters to the editors NOW.

Evan

Evan Ravitz          303 440 6838           evan@xxxxxxxx
Vote to Ratify the National Initiative at http://Vote.org
Photo Adventures:                         http://Vote.org/photos
Sins of the father Bush                   http://Vote.org/silence
NORAD's self-incriminating news release   http://Vote.org/911

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."
               -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

     "There's fool's gold because there's real gold." -Rumi