From: Joe Pezzillo [mailto:jpezzillo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 10:23 AM
To: outreach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Write-In Ballots

Careful with this, you make it sound like you looked at people's votes...otherwise, how could you have known that the punches were out of alignment?

Joe

On Apr 24, 2005, at 10:04 AM, Paul Tiger - LPBC - Outreach wrote:

Punchers were often misaligned. Not sure why Linda would know or not know this, because when supply judges would see it, they were pulled from service. In the last few years that I was a supply judge I just started repairing them at the precinct. It wasn’t hard to fix, but it also wasn’t hard for them to get knocked out of alignment either. They were simply old and worn.