RE: ERC Report Draft Insults Election Reform Activists

Re: your claim below "The county had to buy something and this is what was chosen." is false. The county, like all governments, can hand-count the ballots. No purchase necessary, except ballots.

Re: your claim below "I try to deal in reality." Try harder. Over a year ago you, Paul, at least twice, alternately claimed that hand counting was illegal, and supported it! When I called you on this, at least twice, you ignored me. Then, just a month or so ago, you belately claimed that you meant that hand RECOUNTS are illegal, which they are, if the original count is by computer.

While you are extremely knowlegeable about details, you confuse the big picture. I think I know one reason why, but it's personal and I won't share it in this forum.

Evan