Re: Landes lawsuit

As a Libertarian, I have no problem with the private sector counting votes.
What difference does it make if the votes are counted by the County Clerk or
by Lou Puls, Inc.?

The point is, the voting process has to be completely transparent.  Anyone
and everyone should be able to watch the votes being counted and be
confident that the votes are being counted accurately,

If Lou Puls, Inc. wants to get the contract to print the paper ballots,
count the votes, post the results on the Net, perform the statistical
analysis showing that the votes cast corresponded roughly to the exit polls
... I, for one, would be happy because Lou Puls will do a hell of a better
job than the County Clerk and the Secretary of State.

Government is not always the answer.

Ralph Shnelvar