RE: Voting Machines and the SoS Ostriches

Lou – If your message to my email address was caught in the spam filter it does not represent a “refus(al) to receive and consider…” your comments.  Instead, it likely means that the spam filter set for all state email addresses concluded that the message fit its criteria for spam.  Because we have nothing to do with the criteria that the filter uses to identify spam, please don’t assume that the failure of the message to go through represents an active decision on the part of my office.

It’s just an email that bounced.

So, please resend your email. I will respond so you know I have received it.

Cheers, Judd

Judd Choate, Ph.D., J.D.

Director, Division of Elections

Colorado Department of State