Audio and written public comments up on website

The website now has the audio from the April 22 and April 27 Boulder
County Commissioners' meetings, at:

    http://www.coloradovoter.net/moin.cgi/PastEvents

The audio is available either for download or for streaming audio.  (If
the streaming audio kills our bandwidth allotment I may have to restrict
it, it will be an interesting experiment...)

I also got a copy of the written public comments for the April 27 meeting
from Mike Ryder at the commissioners' office (free for the asking!) and
scanned them in.  They are in PDF form, and is available via the above
URL, or:

    http://coloradovoter.net/bocc/20040427/20040427-public-comments.pdf

It includes comments from the following people:

Evan Daniel Ravitz, Adaline Jyurovat, Lou Puls, Beryl Beauchamp, Paul
Tiger, Margit Johansson, g rw, Bo Shaffer, Joe Pezzillo, Madelyn Evans,
Paul Walmsley, Ryan Vigh, Ann West, and Linda Feist.

- Paul