Re: vote counting nearly over

Date:  Sat. 6 Nov. 2004,   12:30 pm

Group;

The article in the Longmont Times Call of today,  is much more
informative about the ballot counting problems, than the Daily Camera.

Citizens are asking for some changes of people working in the County
Clerks office...

I don't have the article handy...  on this dial up machine, it takes too
long to find..

Go to www.longmontfyi.com   which is the Times Call website, and click on
local news.

Bye,  Peter Richards

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:10:45 -0700 Neal McBurnett <neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Except for a few hundred damaged ballots, and about 2500 provisional
> ballots, the counting is over.  Thanks to the many dedicated
> volunteers and workers.  See the Daily Camera story below.
>
> Neal McBurnett                 http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
> Signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  GPG/PGP Keyid: 2C9EBA60

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/election/article/0,1713,BDC_16316_3309718,
00.html