RE: RFP Evaluation Team NDA

Open Government is fine to a point......
Annoyance government is counter-productive.

Again, if someone doesn't think *exactly* like you then they are worthless,
eh, Joe?
If they don't do what *you* think they should do, then they are sellouts?
Bite me.

Read my email.....
I said PITAs will get very little co-operation......I didn't say they
shouldn't exist.
Stop putting YOUR words into MY mouth.
That sucks and I think that much less of you.

Libertarian philosophy is NOT necessarily ACLU philosophy.....not by a long
shot.
Get over it.

*I'm* on the Committee because I want to see the right things done....not
stir up everything for the hell of it and my own aggrandizement.
You're welcome to discuss issues and if they are relevant. I'll bring them
up to the committee as a whole.
But being a PITA will make me that much less interested in what you have to
say.....right or wrong.

that's the way the world works.....

Bo