RE: Did Linda Salas Lie to Boulder County?

This is getting old, Joe, and I think you are grasping at straws here.

Bo Shaffer is a member of CVV.

Bo Shaffer was on the RFP Evaluation Team.

A member of CVV was on the Evaluation Team.

1 + 1 = 2

No formal written invitation was sent to any of the Evaluation Team members.  No fancy invitations.  No formal RSVPs.  I called each of the members personally and asked them to participate.  Bo Shaffer (a member of CVV) was INVITED to participate.  He chose to do so and we are glad that he did.  His contributions to the Evaluation Team were invaluable and we appreciate his participation.

It would be a misrepresentation for anyone to imply that CVV was not represented when, in fact:
1. A member of CVV was on the Evaluation Team
2. There were five separate opportunities during the evaluation process for any member of the public to offer testimony, including members of CVV.  Whether they declared their membership or not, members of CVV did testify (yourself included).
3. We received and reviewed several written submissions from members of the public (including members of CVV) during the drafting of the RFP.
4. We received and reviewed several written submissions from members of the public (including members of CVV) during the evaluation process.
5. Several members of CVV offered testimony during yesterday's public hearing.

If you disagree with Bo, that is between you and Bo.  But it is a misrepresentation on your part to imply that CVV was not represented when IT IS A FACT that a member of CVV was on the Evaluation Team.

If you are a member of a political party, but you do not agree with every part of your party's platform, does that disqualify you as a member of that party?  Of course not.  We all have the right to agree to disagree.  That is one of the great things about this country.  Are you trying to say that if a member of CVV disagrees with another member of CVV, that person should not still be considered a member?

I think it is you who are making misrepresentations when you imply that Linda Salas lied yesterday when you know she did not.

I'm sure we could go back and forth about this for days/weeks/months, but I have other work that I need to do.  At this point I doubt that any amount of factual information I give you will change your mind or keep you from continuing to make misrepresentations or false innuendo about the Evaluation Team or the Clerk's Office so I think it would be wise for us both to agree to disagree.  After all, that is our right.

Thank you,

Josh Liss